Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why do I like Diversity and not Justin Timberlake?

God's Boys will be good boys!

I know that you want to know why I get annoyed at that Justin Timberlake and could watch diversity forever. I will tell you my son, if you will hear me. I see the mixture of the boys and girls in gyration, as much more sensual on the Justin Timberlake video than on the Diversity. It is just a blink in and a blink out, but it is very provocative. Maybe you don't know it yet, but, soon you will. The power of the woman's body has caused Adam to sell God out and made John the Baptist lose his head. There is little else that has such sway in the world. It is difficult to learn the self control that it takes not to be moved in a wicked way by the visuals of the human body. Diversity seems to be syncapating in precision to tell a story. Our souls are swayed and carried sometimes and at least our thoughts are captive to the moves of others. Care that we are respecting others in our admiration of their art. That is the point, I suppose.

No comments: