Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It has a grainy taste

God's Boys will be good boys!

Your first taste of coffee, to wake you up. You said to me, I taste milk and sugar, mmmm...And then, dirt or something else.
It has a grainy taste. You are obviously blessed with your mother's tastebuds. We have an uncanny way of insulting the chef, wherever we go. Try not to be like that, throughout life. Try to use some decorum with other people when you taste their stuff. To eachother, we can be perfectly honest. "Mom, I don't like coffee, but I would like to stay awake this morning." That is good. I love to hear what you tasted and what you thought. Others don't need to know the gory details.
Don't get hooked on coffee, if you can help it. Just, in a pinch, when you are very, very tired, a cup can keep you awake.

No comments: