Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Enoch turns 16?

I know that you are not a baby. You are not a little guy, you are a young man. Thank you for correcting me about that. You are showing strength to guide your conscience in the Word and need little more than a word to direct you to duty. I am grateful for God's work in your life. I see your spiritual pursuits. I see your attempts to give yourself to the tasks that are looming in a large family. God give you grace to see that all of the difficulties are making you a stronger man. God give you grace to see that we love you, even when it is spread so thin, because of human feebleness. Blessed is the man who hates covetousness. Know that you will be blessed with more of God, the more that you shun the materialistic and greedy sentiments of our world. Don't be deceived...

Easter with Aunt Iva
first tastes of ice cream from Cold Stone

^^^The Rainy days walking in Charlotte, picking up Dad from work
Park Days
God's Boys will be good boys!


You are a good boy and I love you. Thank you for bringing us much love.

No comments: