Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Victory In Jesus, My Savior Forever!

God's Boys will be good boys! Sometimes we have to wait generations to see the fruit of answered prayer. I was very touched to know that Andy Murray was the first Scottish person to kiss the precious US Open Cup in 76 years. What a privilege. I know that my Grandpa would have remembered the last time. He probably was as good as many of the players on the "tour" in those days {if there was a tour}. It makes me think of heaven and running to my Savior to own His very presence forever. Never to see it diminished by my sin and by my inconsistent attention. What a day that will be. Thank God that it is not up to our performance that we would "Kiss the Son". All the glory for our receiving that eternal trophy will be the Savior's who made it possible for us to receive it. Though it takes many years to get there, let us remind one-another of its superior weight of importance, when we grow weary of remembering and other things shine bright in our mind's eye.

No comments: