Thursday, September 14, 2017

I had never heard a greater expression of evangelical preaching and "Being Always Ready" as Franklin Graham the other day.

God's Boys will be good boys!
I was aghast. I guess my over preachy cynism had kicked in. I was happily surprised when the commentator asked the esteemed Pastor and respected leader of Samaritans Purse, what was the need and how would it be spent. He went on to say the need was certainly financial and physical, but the greatest need was for people to pray with these people, personally. Ministers and human hands to carry the burden of pain with these people is more than money.
Their perception of God is eskewed and they think he is angry with them, personally. We must show the heart of God in such times, with care and compassion. It was an amazing expression of the need of the hour.
If you ever get a chance to share about the Gospel, I hope you can do as well! Love you, Son.

No comments: