Saturday, November 25, 2017

The Beauty of the Post Feminism Feminist!

God's Boys will be good boys!
They look people in the eye. They are articulate, smart and aggressive. They are unapologetically accomplished.
I had to remark on what I saw of the beauties coming out of Starbucks. I was so impressed by their demeanor and look. Not so painted, not so vain, drinking coffee and hanging with their male friend. Not looking for his attention, by paint and polish, but they looked like they were game planning. What a beautiful, delightful thought of the comradery of male/female, female/male hanging out. Working on world-changing life plans. They don't seem at all daunted that we don't have a woman president, or a minority. It is our turn, they were saying.
I do hope that you are one of those kind of mature young men.
I do hope that you know how to respect such a great thinking group of women that you have been blessed to pursue, perhaps date, in the coming years and days. It takes a great man to notice and rightly respect a millenial woman!
I trust that you are up to the task! Go to it, MAN!

No comments: