Sunday, May 20, 2018

Saying goodbye to the Year of Pi!

God's Boys will be good boys!
Psalm 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. Psalm 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
I love having gotten to know you until your 23rd year, whatever else comes next!On the weekend of Baby Ben's 23rd birthday, I watched Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. I was amazed that all of that was an expression of what had happened in the 23rd year of their only daughter's life. I was in pain, because I couldn't hold my eldest son and enjoy such blooming and growth. This year has been just a blessing of receiving the beauty of seeing a man become a man. Thank you for sharing such growth and beauty with us.

No comments: