Tuesday, December 11, 2018

My first present on the day of my birthday was a bag of delightful Starbuck's coffee

God's Boys will be good boys!

Creature Comforts from home

I crushed the grains in my coffee grain mill and enjoyed one of my most delightful morning rituals. I have learned to really enjoy coffee in the morning. Somehow the added chore of crushing the beans and smelling the fragrance seems to add to the delight of it.

I often go to a coffee shop or a gas station to get a "quick fix", but it isn't the same. I enjoy the slow process of watching the clear water turn into the coffee in my cup. I enjoy sipping it and think of something else, I might flavor this with, to share it with non coffee drinkers.

Sometimes I make a jello out of it and eat it myself later, but there isn't anybody else who enjoys the flavor of a sweetened cup of coffee like I do. I really like it and I am so grateful for your sweet gift this 57th birthday! You can't know how much.

No comments: