Saturday, February 28, 2009

I was so surprised that you...





God's Boys will be good boys!


took it upon yourself to entertain us with a puppet show in the backseat of the car when we were on the way to church. I looked at the camera and saw this surprising video of the adventures that happen when your father and I are conversing in the front of the car. You are the tallest person, almost in the family and I was admiring how you humble yourself daily to take the rear seat to the ladies, without a word of complaint about it. And to add to that that you entertain them in the rear seat with your stories as well is...THRILLING, at least to me. I am your mother, though. I know very little that will grow the virtues of godliness better than a large crop of siblings toting around with you wherever you are.

Those boys are at your beck and call and I hope that you will remember that they are listening, when you are out and about.

No comments: