Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't think so hard, said Evvy. Can we stop this session with Dr. Phil and get on to the good stuff of life?

God's Boys will be good boys!

I think that is as valid a question as any, don't you? You said, I don't like that they made Linus look like a gullible character for believing the Bible. He was the one that believed the Bible stories and was looking for the Great Pumpkin as well. A valid point, I think.
I was saying do something about it. Evvy was saying don't you dare criticize Charles Schultz, like that. Psychoanalyzing him like you think that you are his equal. She does have a valid point, in retrospect. You have no right to criticize his characters until you have some of your own. Think...And Do.
Build, first your character and then that will touch the world around you. I don't think Linus was a mamby pamby character, but a youthful enjoying boy. Remembering your Creator in the days of your youth is a yoke to Jesus on the one hand and a freeing chance to soar on the other hand.
I think you really should listen to Ev on this one, man. Stop psychoanalyzing Charles Schultz and get inspired to participate in the life that God has given you.

Not to sound redundant but, I do think that there is one thing that Michael Jackson did do was BEAT IT.


I am certainly not criticizing you for thinking. And certainly not for thinking out loud. But, don't think so hard that it keeps you from striking while the iron is hot.

No comments: