Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finals are over!

God's Boys will be good boys!

So, the first semester of High School is over! Is it hooray? Are you happy that the first semester is behind you?
My first semester was somewhat a success. I learned to train my mind to think of more than one thing at a time. I felt that people were throwing balls at me for me to juggle. The subway and the problems on the subway were a hurdle. My color distracted me, in class. Why is my skin brown? It seemed to come to me and take my mind off my studies, like a demon. Why am I taking Latin? I don't understand a word she is saying. I studied vocabulary and studied my tenses and tried hard and I was always coming up with the wrong translation. How come the other girls don't have that problem, I wondered? The first January, we had Sports Night which was the one thing that brought relief and help in the midst of the toils and concerns of the studies. Freshman Candyland, we did. It was superb!
I hope that your memories are as lucid of your High school days.

No comments: