Friday, February 5, 2010

A box of clothes and sneakers from your uncle.


God's Boys will be good boys!

What an amazingly large and generous gift you received, from that uncle Matthew! Wow! You are blessed, my boy. You have uncles and people who love you on many different levels. God has lent us these varied loves in our lives. The feeling in your heart when someone has singled you out and thought to give to you, is priceless. It is parallel to salvation.
God has selected us out of the multitude and though everyone around us may be saved. Jesus' love is specific to me.
He thought of me, from the realms of glory, who has worlds at His command, who is concerned with the creation and the maintenance of the universe. He thought of me. His sacrifice was for me. His mercy daily is for me. His eternal life is for me. Others may come to Him, but my only concern is that His salvation is a box and treasure, just for me.
Thank God for His treasures of the loves of uncles and sisters and brothers and aunts and father and mother. But more, Thank God for the box of treasures in the mercies of Christ!

No comments: