Monday, March 13, 2017

Thanks for the discussion in the car

God's Boys will be good boys!

I am always glad to hear your opinion about the academic and the sensitivity to these things.  You make some very important points that we are taking into consideration.  High School was a challenging time for you and your experiences are very helpful as we look at our Ethan's struggles this week.

I wouldn't call it academic abuse, though.  I would call it biting off more than you can chew, perhaps. He did very well in his own ability.  He misused time, some, as we all do.  But all in all we are rejoicing that he went this far in a challenging academic environment.

I take full responsibility for placing the bar, too high at times in my aspirations for your use of your minds.   It is an emotional thing not to be able to accomplish what you have started.   I apologize to you and to Ethan for expecting so much.  Thanks for your understanding.

Please feel free to let us know when we are doing the same thing with Ezzy.   Love you,  Mom

No comments: