Monday, July 3, 2017

Appealing a grade without losing your decorum?

God's Boys will be good boys!
tis a daunting task, suggests mother!
I read your request and I gave you my editorial corrections, for the most part. Personally, I believe in accepting an untoward grade and perhaps that is why I haven't graduated yet. It will all come out in the wash, I say. Still, I respect your use of the written word to implore a reconsideration of the grade, on your behalf. Our forfathers would have said "They crucified my Lord..." Is godliness accepting the decision of the teacher? Sometimes. A quiet request to reconsider is in order, I think. People will pay God for all of their unfair dolings. I'd see God's hand of humbling as in Shimei with David. I accept his cursings, said David. Maybe God will see it and have mercy on me for my times of misjudging another. God is in control, whatever the outcome. All the best, dear boy.

No comments: