Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Did I tell you about the 120 days that I spent in the subway to get knowledge?

God's Boys will be good boys!

That is the amount of time that I spent 2 hrs eachway on the subway to Highschool. It totalled 120 days give or take a few hours or so. My dad would sometimes drop me at different stops to take some time off of my trip. I would have my bookbag always filled and heavy with all of my books and I would never know where he would drop me. Some stops were well lit and some were dark as night and fearful as all getout. I felt like I was being dropped or jumping from a plane into a secret mission. What the mission was I don't know. One thing I do know is that people were never meant to spend 4 hours a day under ground. Knowledge is not that far away and God is everywhere. We don't have to take a train 2 hours to find knowledge or wisdom or God. He is everpresent. Don't be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows that will he also reap.

No comments: