Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank you cards are so important!

God's Boys will be good boys!

I just got a thank you card from one of the societies and it reminded me that I am so negligent in writing Thank you cards. I don't want you to be, my son. Thank your grandmother for the gifts, even though you only saw it in the dinner and breakfast that you ate last week.
Thank the other people in your life. Remember to write a thank you to each of the teachers who have take the time to pour into your life real knowledge. You know the ones that I mean. The ones that you learned something from. Say good morning and good afternoon in the classes and don't act like the teacher is there to serve you as a servant. You are blessed to have them imparting knowledge to you.
I would hope that God would not have to teach you this the hard way. Sometimes He takes you out of a happy state for a while so that you can know His mercies when you see it.
When all thy mercies, O My God, my rising soul surveys transported with the view I'm lost in wonder love and praise.

No comments: