Tuesday, November 29, 2016

In the forum of ideas of education, I feel like a drop in a bucket.

God's Boys will be good boys!
And so you are a drop in a bucket, my good man. I do remember the futility of speaking of the things of God and seeing my words fly into the clouds and no one was listening, it seemed. I talked much and studied little.
Faith is the victory that overcomes the world, is a wonderful hymn. It is not just a hymn. It is an investment among many investments. Faith is, perhaps the currency of investment and where we put it, is where we invest that faith. Words spent in faith can have victory. Education spent in faith can have victory. This is because we trust that as large as the Goliath of unbelief looks in the systems of education that we are engaged in, our faith sees God as higher and more powerful. I believe that this time spent in the subjection to a worldling system will give me the credentials to fight the good fight and untangle the wicked knots that have syphoned God out of the system. You are seeing God's use of means and acting as Ezra and Nehemiah in restoring God's knowledge into a bereft house.
Don't give up! We are praying for your faith not to fail. God is exalted in our perserverance. HE is the defender of the weak. God takes up your cause and is giving you greater tools to fight greater battles to come. Put on the whole armor of God and use it.
When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

No comments: